The cold weather is officially here, and with it comes a whole new range of makeup trends to help you stay chic and stylish all winter long! From dark lips to glittery eyes, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for our top 5 makeup trends for winter 2022.
1. Dark lips: Dark lips are one of the biggest trends this winter season. Whether you go with a deep berry or classic red, dark lips look great when paired with dramatic eye makeup and neutral skin tones!
2. Glittery eyes: Another big trend for winter is glittery eyeshadow! Glitter on the eyelids looks great in shades of gold, silver, and copper. You can even add a little glittery liner to complete the look!
3. Bleached brows: With so many different shades of makeup on the market, we’re seeing more and more women experimenting with bleached brows. This trend looks best when paired with dark eyeshadow, bold lips, and a killer cat eye!
4. Dewy skin: The next big makeup trend is dewy skin. If you want your face to look luminous and fresh, don’t be afraid to add a touch of highlighter or illuminator all over your face. This will give you a radiant glow that looks amazing all winter long!
5. Rosy cheeks: Last but not least, rosy cheeks are another popular makeup trend for winter. Whether you’re rocking a bold red lip or a soft pink one, adding some blush to your cheeks will make you look picture-perfect.
If you really want to take your look up a notch this winter, consider investing in some dramatic lashes. Whether you opt for falsies that are glam or natural, there’s no doubt that eyelashes are the ultimate accessory for all of your winter looks!
Does all this sound good to you? If so, go ahead and get started on your winter makeup look! With these top 5 trends to guide you, there’s no doubt that you’ll be looking fabulous all season long.