Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT TRUE GLUE
1. Is True Glue a Canadian brand?Yes, we are proud to say that True Glue is indeed a Canadian brand.
2. Where is True Glue Located?True Glue’s head office is located at 290 Carlaw Ave, Unit 203, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON, M4M 3L1 Canada
3. Where are True Glue products made?True Glue’s manufacturers all over the globe. Most of our makeup line is manufactured in Germany; our True Glue all natural eyelash adhesive is manufactured in Canada.
4. Is True Glue’s all natural adhesive manufactured in Canada?Yes, True Glue’s all natural adhesive is manufactured in Canada.
5. Does True Glue test on animals?True Glue is unwavering in its commitment to love and respect animals. As such, True Glue’s products are never tested on animals. Instead, alternative testing methods are used (such as dermatological testing).
6. Is True Glue a cruelty-free brand?True Glue’s makeup and lash lines are 100% cruelty-free. Note that the True Glue Original lash adhesive contains beeswax.
7. Is True Glue a gluten-free brand?Our makeup line, adhesives, and lash lines are 100% gluten-free.
8. How can I find True Glue on social media?True Glue’s social media presence can be seen here: Instagram – @true_glue_beauty Facebook – @trueglueadhesive Twitter – @True_Glue
Don’t forget to follow True Glue if you’d like to be the first to know about sales, updates, and other great information.
9. Does True Glue offer a wholesale program?True Glue does offer a wholesale program, which is available for salons, beauty professionals, certified lash technicians, makeup artists, and retailers.
10. Are True Glue’s products available in retail stores?Yes. True Glue’s products can be found in many retail stores, including The Detox Market, Wren and Wild, Urban Outfitters, and many others. If you’d like more details about our retailers, simply send an email to email@example.com.
11. Do you have a Brand Ambassador/Affiliate Program?We source our own influencers and ambassadors; however, we always welcome the chance to collaborate. If you think you have something amazing to offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Does True Glue offer a Professional MUA Discount? If so, who is eligible for the Professional MUA Program?Yes, True Glue is proud to offer qualified Professional Makeup Artists a 30% discount off their entire purchase. To apply for this program, just send an email to email@example.com with a document that proves you are a MUA. It can be a certificate, Instagram page, business letterhead, union card, professional license, or a makeup artist business card. If you qualify for the program, we will reply soon with your MUA discount code.
ORDERS, SHIPPING AND RETURNS
1. How can I check the status of my order?
If you have created an account with True Glue, you can easily check the status of your order by logging into your account and visiting the “My account” page.
You will also receive emails with updated information regarding your order.
2. How do I track my order?
To track your order, first make sure you have an account with True Glue. Then, simply log onto your account and visit the “My account” page to retrieve your tracking number. As soon as your payment is approved, and your order has been processed (this might take up to 48 hours) you will receive an email with an update. Once your order is completed, we’ll send you a second email – here you’ll find your order tracking number, as well as a link which allows you to track your order. Please note only premium shipping methods provide tracking numbers.
3. How long does my order take to process?
Once you’ve received your order confirmation (via email), you can expect your order to be processed within 2-7 business days. This can change, however, during special promotions or sales: your order may be processed within 5-7 business days (due to the large number of orders we receive).
4. How long does it take to receive my order?
This depends on the shipping method you chose! It will take 2-7 business days for your order to be processed, and about 5-10 business days for standard domestic shipments, or 7-30 business days for international standard shipping. Please note, though, that this is an approximate timeframe, as the number of days required for international shipping varies based on your location.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
We strive to make it as easy as possible for makeup lovers everywhere to get their hands on True Glue! Because of this, we accept a fairly wide range of payment methods: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Apple Pay.
6. What is True Glue return policy?
You may return any unused product within 30 days of receiving it. To return a product (or products), send it to our office address: 290 Carlaw Ave, Unit 203, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON, M4M 3L1 Canada. Please note True Glue Inc is not responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a product.
(Please include a note that briefly describes why you are returning the product.)
7. What is the Return Address?
290 Carlaw Ave, Unit 203, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON, M4M 3L1 Canada.
8. If I am from Toronto/GTA, can I come pick up my order from your office instead of having the order shipped?
Absolutely! To make this happen, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup date that works for you.
9. Does True Glue ship internationally?
Yes, True Glue does indeed ship internationally.
10. Do you have free shipping options?
You’ll get free shipping if your order fits both of these criteria: (1) your order is shipped to a location within Canada or the United States, and (2) your order is $70 USD or more.
11. Why was I charged customs?
International orders may incur import taxes, customs duties, and other fees imposed by the country to which your order is shipped. True Glue never collects duties and taxes, and we can’t provide any information on what these may cost you (as this depends on the country to which you are sending your order). Because countries have varying customs policies, we advise you to get in touch with your local customs office if you have any questions about customs fees that your order may be subject to.
12. What is the return and exchange policy?
First things first: we are wholeheartedly committed to satisfying you. So if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the products your purchased, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date. To get your refund, simply return the product(s) in its original packaging – as well as your invoice or receipt. You may find it useful to make a copy of your receipt for your own records!
13. How do I submit a return or exchange?
If you’d like a refund or exchange, start by emailing us at email@example.com. We’ll respond with details on how to move forward with a return or exchange. Note that we only refund orders if your request is sent within 30 days of your order’s delivery date.
14. When will I receive my refund?
Once we receive the package you’re returning, it’ll take us about 2-7 business days to process the return. As soon as processing is complete, we’ll send you an email to confirm that your return and refund have been completed. You will be refunded through the payment method you used to purchase the product(s).
Note that you can only receive a refund from True Glue if you purchased the product on our website. If, instead, you purchased the product at one of our authorized retailers, then contact that retailer to learn about their return policy.
15. How are discount codes processed?
If your product is eligible for a discount code or coupon, then simply enter the coupon/discount code when you are prompted to before checkout.